Normal Retail Price:
Best Buy: RM 79.90
Use and Care
- Before first use, ensure the base is tightened. Put in washing liquid and gently brush with long soft brush / Rinse several times before use. (Do not use harsh solvents or bleach products)
- Always Remember the flask is with glass liner so you should treat it with gentle
- Do enjoy your flask which is able to retain high temperature for very long hours. For example:
- 0 H : 95.5°C
- 6 H : 83.9°C
The La gourmet® 's flask filled with full capacity will retain the heat over 12 hours. However, when the flask has less liquid, the air inside the flask will reduce the temperature more rapidly.
- If you use the flask for hot liquid please rinse with hot water for better retention of heat. If you use for cold liquid, please rinse with cold water for better cold retention. However, do not put in cold and hot liquid simultaneously as this may cause damage to the glass liner.
- To remove stains, do add one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and fill the flask with hot water. Let it soak overnight, rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- While filling the water do not look directly closely into the flask, please keep at arm's length.
- Never use the glass liner to microwave or in an oven to preheat the flask.
- Do not insert hard objects into a glass liner flask, like ice as this may harm the glass liner. Do not stir with solid spoon.
- Do not use the flask if glass liner is cracked as glass may have been broken.
- Do not immerse the whole flask in water. Always air dry with stopper removed.
- Do not wash your flask in a dishwasher.
- Do not store dry ice or carbonated drink as this will caused the stopper to eject or cause breakage to the glass liner.
- Do not store milk or milk products in the flask to avoid the possibility of bacteria growth.
- Do not drink directly from the flask as contents will be too hot. Always use a cup.
- Glass liner will break if the flask is dropped. You must always check thoroughly whether the liner is damaged. If so, do not consume the contents as they may contain glass fragments.